Aside from lots of water and herbal decaffeinated tea, it is recommended that you consume only the juices in your cleanse. This ensures that your cleansing experience is as enjoyable and effective as possible.
Enhance Your Experience:
In addition to drinking your juices, there are many things you can do to optimize your cleanse experience:
– Staying hydrated (with water and herbal decaf tea)
– Plenty of sleep
– Sweating (exercise, sauna, steam, bath, etc.)
– Exfoliation (helps open skin pores, increases circulation)
– Light to Moderate Exercise (don’t over-exert yourself while cleansing – take a walk, do some gentle yoga)
– Timing (plan your cleanse when you won’t be surrounded by temptation – do it with a friend or coworker!)
– Eliminate any chemicals from your life (use natural & organic household and beauty products, etc.)
– Activated Charcoal (consume for toxin removal, or brush with it for whiter teeth!)
– Get fresh air, have fun, smile, and stay positive!
Some people experience detox symptoms which could include headaches, fatigue, etc. Typically, these symptoms gradually disappear as your body adjusts to the cleanse. Everybody’s reacts differently to the cleanse process. Some people experience a variety of symptoms, while others aren’t affected at all.